Are You Looking to Hire?
Rob Manaigre Recruiting is a Winnipeg-based recruiting and search firm that specializes in two main areas:
- Information Technology positions at all levels
- Senior level management (Managers, Directors, VP’s, etc.) and C-level executive positions for all functions of a company including; accounting & finance, sales & marketing, operations, human resources and general management.
By interviewing hundreds of competent candidates every year, we have built up a strong candidate and referral base giving us access to the best candidates in the marketplace. Let us help you connect with top talent to make your company stronger.
Our Service Process
For any search to have a successful outcome, it is important to get the right information early in the process. As such, our first step is to meet with you to get a full and complete understanding of the position requirements. Not only is it important for us to understand the skills, experience and educational requirements, but it is also important for us to know what is the right “cultural fit” for your environment.
Once armed with that information and we know what we are looking for, we will start to search for that right person by using various means including; tapping into our resource pools of pre-qualified candidates and referral candidates, making recruiting (head-hunting) calls to specific individuals, advertising positions on our website and leveraging social media tools.
Our goal is to save you time by only submitting candidates who meet the criteria outlined. We will provide you with a short-list of candidates which will include their resume, salary expectations, motivation for making a change, etc.
After you have decided who you would like to interview, we will coordinate the details with the candidate to ensure they are there to meet with you at the scheduled time and location. Afterwards, we will follow up with you to get your feedback and impressions of the candidate, and discuss next steps with that particular candidate or others.
As part of our service, we will conduct reference checks on selected candidates, providing you with a minimum of three business references who can speak to the candidate’s work performance. We do use a standard reference template that we have developed, however the questions can be altered to meet your specific needs.
Once you are ready to move to the offer stage with a selected candidate, we are available to assist you with the offer presentation and acceptance. We can act as an impartial intermediary to help bring the process to a successful close.
We like to stay in touch after a placement has been made, so we will check in with you and the candidate periodically to ensure that expectations are being met, and to help answer any outstanding questions or concerns either party may have.
Since 2001, Rob Manaigre has been recruiting at all levels and positions within the Information Technology sector including:
- Network & Application Architects
- Project Managers
- Systems & Business Analysts
- Programmer Analysts & Software Developers
- LAN/WAN Administrators & Technicians
- Some of the benefits of working with RMR include:
- We personally interview every candidate we send you
- We will provide you with additional information on the candidate’s soft skills, language & presentation skills, etc in addition to their resume
- We will submit only qualified candidates for your review, saving you time and resources
- We will coordinate all the details for interviews, just tell us your availability
- We can make our boardroom available for interviews if required
- We will provide you with three completed reference summaries for the candidates you have shortlisted
- We will provide a 3 month guarantee on all hires (Should a candidate we placed leave within 3 months of their start date, we will do that search over again at no additional charge to you)
Some of the business sectors and industries that we serve include:
- Financial Services
- Technology & Consulting
- Civic & Provincial Government
In an effort to assist our clients with the hiring process, we have compiled a list of some excellent hiring process resources below. Please view these PDFs for helpful information and tips.
Below is a list of some excellent articles that are geared towards helping you be successful in your hiring and recruiting.
Developing a Job Description:
If we have offices in locations other than Winnipeg, can you still help us?
Yes! Although Rob Manaigre Recruiting primarily focuses on the Winnipeg market, we can work with multiple partners across Canada to meet all of your search needs.
How long have you been in the business?
Rob Manaigre has been recruiting in the Winnipeg area since 2001. Rob Manaigre Recruiting has been recently established to allow for a more personal and focused attention to clients and their HR requirements. Therefore, if you’ve worked with Rob Manaigre in the past, you will receive the same level of professionalism and personalized quality service that you have come to expect.
What is the typical fee for your services?
Our search fees are typically a percentage of the candidate’s first year earnings. Once we have a complete understanding of the required search, we will provide you with a firm proposal.
How can I get in touch with you to discuss my recruiting needs?
Simply click on the “Request a Meeting” feature to provide your contact information and somebody will be in touch with you shortly.