Are You Seeking Employment?
Rob Manaigre Recruiting (RMR) is a Winnipeg-based recruiting and search firm that specializes in two main areas of employment:
- Information Technology positions at all levels
- Senior level management (Managers, Directors, VP’s, etc.) and C-level executive positions for all functions of a company including; accounting & finance, sales & marketing, operations, human resources and general management.
By leveraging our strong business relationships, we provide you with access to connect with the top companies where we believe you will have the most success in taking your career to the next level.
Our Service Process
Once you submit your resume, it will be reviewed and added to our confidential internal database. If your skills and background are a close match to an active job opening currently being worked, you will be contacted shortly after submitting your resume.
As a free service, we will then meet with you in person to discuss in more detail your background and experience, and to explore your career needs and goals. Should there be a match with the position requirements, your resume will then be submitted to our client for their review and consideration.
Once we have you involved in our client’s interview process, we will walk you through every step by providing information about the company and the job requirements, coordinating interviews, providing you with directions and interview tips, and debriefing with you afterwards to review your thoughts and interest in the position. Honest feedback and two-way communication throughout the process is key to a successful conclusion to an employment offer.
If we do not contact you immediately after you have submitted your resume to us, it is only because there is not a current opening that matches your skills and background. Your resume will be kept on hand and will be considered for future positions that come up which are a match.
Since 2001, Rob Manaigre has been recruiting at all levels and positions within the Information Technology sector including:
- Network & Application Architects
- Project Managers
- Systems & Business Analysts
- Programmer Analysts & Software Developers
- LAN/WAN Administrators & Technicians
Some of the benefits of working with RMR include:
- We get your resume directly to the hiring manager
- We can expose you to the best companies in the market
- We will provide you with honest feedback on your resume, interview skills, etc.
- We will keep your search strictly confidential and will never send your resume anywhere without first getting your approval
- We will actively market your resume to companies who regularly hire candidates with your skills and expertise
- We will help you prepare for interviews by providing you with background information on the company and position, interview tips, etc.
Some of the business sectors and industries that we serve include:
- Financial Services
- Technology & Consulting
- Civic & Provincial Government
Job Search Tips
We have compiled a list of some excellent job search and interview preparation resources below. Please view these PDFs for helpful information and tips.
Below is a list of some excellent articles that are geared towards helping you be successful in your job search and career development.
Are there fees associated in working with Rob Manaigre Recruiting?
No, there are no fees to you as a candidate, all fees are paid by our clients.
Is my resume and information kept confidential?
YES! We will not share your information with anyone until we have your agreement that you are interested in moving forward with a client position we have presented to you.
I submitted my resume into Rob Manaigre Recruiting and have not heard anything back yet. What do I do now?
If you have not heard back it is because you are not a close match to any of our current searches. Unfortunately, due to the high volume of resumes we receive, it is impossible to speak with every candidate. Rest assured however that we will be in contact with you should we come across a reasonable match.
Will I know who the client is before I have to decide if I’m interested in being submitted to an opportunity?
Yes. Once we’ve determined that you are a potential candidate for a specific position, we will give you all the background information you need to help you decide if you would like to move on to the next step.
Do I have to work with Rob Manaigre Recruiting exclusively?
No. We understand that your goal is to find that right career opportunity, so you should be able to leverage every opportunity available to you in order to reach that goal.
How do I contact you?
Can I stop by your office to drop off my resume?
We do not accept hardcopy resumes as all resumes are saved to our confidential Applicant Tracking System in electronic format. Please submit your resume through the website. All personal appointments are scheduled in advance.